Hello, fans, followers, and friends! There has been some talk lately in the news about the casual gaming industry. Whether it’s one announcement or another about new game streaming services coming out, rumors about the shutdown of other beloved flash gaming sites, or the inevitable fate of Flash finally being revealed. There is a lot of movement going on in the casual gaming world right now. So, you might as well add this announcement to the pile: We are updating with all new games on Thursdays again. As of May 24th, 2019 we have begun updating again, every Wednesday at midnight — or Thursdays for you pedants. Longtime fans may have noticed that our Facebook was being revved back up after years of dormancy, our Twitter is tweeting again, and that there are a slow trickle of new games being released at irregular intervals. We also moved into a pretty chic new office over in sunny Santa Monica. These are but the first steps on our new journey and there is a lot more to come!
You can now expect New Games every Thursday like in the good old days but unlike those games these won’t be made in Flash. Going forward our focus is going to be on delivering the same kinds of elegant but addictive puzzle and action games you remember us for but made with HTML5. This means that new games will be mobile ready and you can play them on our site from your phone! Seriously, go ahead and try some of the new games now. With a focus on fun, new HTML5 content we have been porting our most classic Flash games like The Impossible Quiz, Bubble Spinner, Kitten Cannon, and Age of War into HTML5 so you can play them on any device whenever you want. You can find these in our newly installed instant game section, check it out! Besides our new Puzzle Games, Action Games, and Instant Games section, we’ve also taken the world of iogames head on. We are publishing tons of new iogames all the time. If you don’t know what an iogame is, then check out our blog feature “What Are Iogames?” Much like our new HTML5 games, iogames aren’t dependent on Flash and you’ll be able to play them online against friends and strangers around the world long after Flash is but a distant treasured memory.
The truth is we’ve been really focused on iogames, everything from the classics like slither.io to our own games like tacticscore.io and Little Big Snake. Oh, and speaking of Little big Snake: You should go download it in the Apple ios and Google Play stores. That’s right. Download it. Little Big Snake is the first mobile game we’ve released and we think it's the best version of a slither style game available out there. Little Big Snake features different missions, upgrades, side quests, customization options and some of the best art you’ll see in any iogame. It’s something that we’re really proud of and are excited to show off because of all the hard work that has gone into it.
So, there it is: Addicting Games is publishing every Thursday again. We’ve got mobile-ready versions of old games we know you love, new HTML5 games you haven’t played yet, the best io games online and Little Big Snake is available in the app store! We’re also going to be using this blog section to drop the latest news on what we’re up to —and believe us it's big— interviews with game developers, tutorials, the occasional top ten list and fun articles about the history of Flash, different game mechanics, and other cool stuff.
If you liked what you’ve just read please share it with your friends, check us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates. And, if you are a game developer we wanna hear from you!
More from the blog
- Fruit Merge Is Here!
- The Apes.io X Diep.io Crossover Is Here
- Apes.io, Mope.io, And Little Big Snake Are Powering Up!
- Play Chess VS Computer At Gameknot
- Little Big Snake And Mope.io Plushies Are Here!
- Happy Holidays 2022 From Addicting Games.
- This Is Apes.io
- Halloween Updates From The Depths Of The Addicting Games Network
- Addicting Games Is 20 Years Old!
- Addicting Games Merch Is Here
- The Five Addicting Games You Need To Play Right Now
- The Most Addicting Games Of 2022 (So Far)
- Enter The Fractal Cup EV.IO Tournament And Win Big!
- Answering Those FAQ About Ev.io And NFTs
- EV.io Is Getting Into NFTs
- Mope.io Season 2 Is Here!!!
- Addicting Games Goes from 2021 To 2022 And Beyond
- Little Big Snake Introduces Pets!
- Inklink.io Is The Newest Addicting Game
- More Monster Games For This Halloween
- Addicting Games Acquires Tank Game Diep.io
- Who Are Our Favorite Streamers and Influencers?
- The Addicting Games Sphere Of Influence
- How To Play Flash Games in 2021
- Ev.io Is the Newest Addicting Game
- Little Big Snake Is On Discord And We Want You To Join Us
- Flash And The Future Of Addicting Games
- Typeracer Is Getting A Major Make-Over
- Our Ten Best Halloween Games
- Developer Of Mope.io Talks About Sale To Addicting Games.