If you are here now and reading this blog then you probably already know all about Addicting Games as a site but you might not know the full breadth of our network. In this blog entry we want to give you the heads up on which of our associated sites you might be missing out on and all the social networks within that sphere of influence. We believe life is all about connections. Life is about building networks, growing those networks and then maintaining them over time. Life might also be about other stuff but for our purposes we are going to focus on the whole network thing for right now. If you’re a fan of Addicting Games then congratulations! You’re a part of our network. Whether you’re a longtime fan, a fresh-eyed noob, a bitter hater, or a trusted gamer-friend: we welcome you into the fold. Since you are in the fold then we might as well show you around a little bit and tell you about the other sites associated with us. We offer a variety of games and experiences for people who are looking to chillax on the internet in 2021. Our sphere of influence spans the gamut from educational, to classic puzzles, to cutting edge real-time arena combat.
If you think you’re ready to dive into all of that then let us begin.
Like it says on the box: Typeracer.com is a website where you race other users via typing. The site was launched in March of 2008 and since then it has blossomed into an institution of online typing tutorials for those who wish to increase their words per minute while showing off their skills. You can race against random users or invite your friends and go head to head. The site has a leader-board that tracks all time greats, the latest high-score, and your own personal best. Typeracer.com has hosted contests and tournaments with prize support and has been scientifically proven to increase a users WPM (that’s words per minute for the normies out there) by up to 50 WPM. Crazy! You can play without signing in but there are certain benefits to having an account. It’s free to play and there are no freemium -style upgrades to worry about. The site has a Typeracer Twitter that we urge you to follow, an active Discord community and a strangely popular Tiktok account you’ll have to see to believe. Typing is something we all just do and kind of take for granted, if you’ve ever wanted to weaponize all that experience you’ve gained from Googling, gossiping, and texting your besties: Typeracer.com is the site for you.
Tune in next week for new online and downloadable games! #onlinegames #pcgames pic.twitter.com/QU6ENkJadg— Shockwave Games (@Shockwavedotcom) July 9, 2021
Flashback to 1998! It’s not only a different time, it's a different world. The smallest computer was the size of a microwave, social media was but a glimmer in Zucks mind's eye, and Shockwave.com was sending ripples of good times out all over the internet. That’s right, Shockwave.com traces its roots all the way back to the heady days of the late nineteen nineties and the rise of the internet itself. Shockwave is a subscription based gaming website that offers a variety of puzzle games, word games, daily games, and all sorts of card & board games that will have playing and partying like it’s 1999. Shockwave keeps its users informed of updates on their Facebook page where they also post daily riddles. You can check out the Shockwave Twitter for updates on new games and then head over to the site itself to get an account and start playing.
We’ve talked a lot about IOGames here on this blog and now we’re letting you in on the secret of where to find a constant stream of the best IOGames on the internet. IOGames.space is the home of the best new and classic titles of IOGames around. The site is very friendly to developers and has cataloged a huge collection of high quality games to compliment their weekly updates of the new hotness. If you are an IOGame developer or an aspiring developer you can sign up for a developer account and get grinding on the next classic. They have an active IOGames.space Twitter you can check out, as well as an IOGame.space Youtube channel that has been posting trailers for our in-house games and our latest updates. It’s a great site that you’ll need to check back on often to catch all the new games coming out.
Now that you know who's who of our little network, we encourage you to get social, click around, follow, like, and retweet till your heart's content. We didn’t mention stalwarts like Little Big Snake or ev.io in this entry because we’ve talked a lot about them already and we wanted to focus on sites not games but please give the Twitter for Little Big Snake and ev.io a follow because big things are coming down the line for them and you won’t want to miss it. As always thank you for reading and we hope that you have enjoyed your time here.
More from the blog
- Play Chess VS Computer At Gameknot
- Little Big Snake And Mope.io Plushies Are Here!
- Happy Holidays 2022 From Addicting Games.
- This Is Apes.io
- Halloween Updates From The Depths Of The Addicting Games Network
- Addicting Games Is 20 Years Old!
- Addicting Games Merch Is Here
- The Five Addicting Games You Need To Play Right Now
- The Most Addicting Games Of 2022 (So Far)
- Enter The Fractal Cup EV.IO Tournament And Win Big!
- Answering Those FAQ About Ev.io And NFTs
- EV.io Is Getting Into NFTs
- Mope.io Season 2 Is Here!!!
- Addicting Games Goes from 2021 To 2022 And Beyond
- Little Big Snake Introduces Pets!
- Inklink.io Is The Newest Addicting Game
- More Monster Games For This Halloween
- Addicting Games Acquires Tank Game Diep.io
- Who Are Our Favorite Streamers and Influencers?
- The Addicting Games Sphere Of Influence
- How To Play Flash Games in 2021
- Ev.io Is the Newest Addicting Game
- Little Big Snake Is On Discord And We Want You To Join Us
- Flash And The Future Of Addicting Games
- Typeracer Is Getting A Major Make-Over
- Our Ten Best Halloween Games
- Developer Of Mope.io Talks About Sale To Addicting Games.
- Is Little Big Snake Coming To Nintendo Switch?
- Addicting Questions And Addicting Answers
- Announcing Addicting Games Subscription Service