Addicting Games operates and controls the Site from its offices in Los Angeles, CA, in the United States of America. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available in other locations. Accordingly, those persons accessing the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Software made available from this Site (including without limitation game downloads) is subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from this Site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
These terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Addicting Games and your use of the Site constitutes acknowledgement that you understand and agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement including any additional terms that govern certain products and services, which will be presented in conjunction with those products and services ("Additional Terms"), including the AddictingGames User Submission Agreement governing your submission of User Material (as such term is defined therein) on the Site. The Site may also provide rules of participation ("Rules") for certain activities and services including, but not limited to, contests and sweepstakes, award programs, subscription services and e-commerce services ("Services"). The term "Site" includes all websites and web pages within the Site as well as any associated equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" and "Services."
The words "use" and/or "using" in this Agreement mean any time an individual (a "user"), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with, the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever. This Agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or sites or any links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party sites or pages. This is the entire and exclusive Agreement between you and us regarding use of the Site and it cannot be modified, except as specifically described below in Section 2.
1. REGISTRATION AND USE OF PASSWORD
PASSWORDS ARE ISSUED ON A PERSONAL BASIS. ACCORDINGLY, ALL CONTENT OR INSTRUCTIONS TRANSMITTED BY OR RECEIVED FROM ANYONE PRESENTING YOUR PASSWORD ON THE SITE WILL BE DEEMED BINDING ON YOU. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Site for which you will be legally responsible.
3. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, items, graphic material, databases, Applications, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Addicting Games and its Affiliates, and any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective licensors, Advertisers (as defined below), suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyrights of others and will disable access to the Site of anyone who repeatedly to infringes the intellectual property rights of others. We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in our Copyright Compliance Policy
From time to time, during your use of the Site, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners (collectively, the "Advertisers"). All such communication, interaction and participation is between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
5. AGREEMENT TO DEAL ELECTRONICALLY
All transactions with or through the Site or Addicting Games may, at our option, be conducted and executed electronically. We may keep records of any type of communication conducted via the Site. All electronic records are deemed sent when they are properly addressed to the recipient and the record enters an information processing system outside the control of the sender or the record enters a region of an information processing system under the recipient's control. All electronic records are received when the record enters an information processing system that the recipient has designated or uses for the purpose of receiving electronic records or information of the type sent, in a form capable of being processed by that system, and from which the recipient is able to retrieve the electronic record.
6. RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- unless approved by us, be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- disrupt the normal flow of Communities (as defined below) with an excessive number of messages (i.e. flooding attack) or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to participate in Communities;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted; "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
If you choose to use the embedded link function, you agree not to embed a link on or within any illegal site, including but not limited to any site that is indecent, obscene or pornographic or that is determined to be otherwise objectionable in our sole and absolute discretion, and we reserve the right to disable embedded links at any time without notice.
7. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE SITE
Addicting Games hereby grants you a limited license to use the Site only for the purposes of accessing, viewing or playing content, posting or submitting User Material (as defined in the AddictingGames User Submission Agreement ), using the embedded link function, placing product orders or for accessing information, Applications (as defined herein) and services solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of Addicting Games. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Addicting Games reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your use of all or any portion of the Site as described in Section 14. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to Addicting Games. Minors should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from Addicting Games, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site; (b) alter or modify any content on the Site; or (c) deep link or gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site for any commercial purpose.
8. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE APPLICATIONS
Addicting Games may offer you the ability to use certain applications, including without limitation, instant messages, chat areas, bulletin boards, e-mail functions, software and services that allow you to download specific content from the Site to your computer, multi-player games and software that allows you to create greetings, puzzles, photographs, musical compositions and mixes, music videos and cartoons ("Applications"). Without limiting your obligations and restrictions described in Section 7 above, your limited license to use the Applications is subject to the following conditions:
- The Applications that are made available to you are the copyrighted work of Addicting Games and/or its Affiliates and/or its suppliers. The use of each Application is governed by the end user license agreement ("EULA") that accompanies or is included in the Application or is expressly stated on the Site pages accompanying the Application and this Agreement. In the event that no EULA accompanies the Application, then only this Agreement shall govern your use of the Application. You may not download or use any Application from the Site without agreeing to the EULA, if any, and this Agreement. Certain Applications may be owned by third parties and distributed under a third party EULA and you agree that Addicting Games shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such third parties.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in the EULA, you are granted only a limited license to download and/or use the Application from a single computer for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not make copies of or distribute the Application or electronically transfer the Application from one computer to another or over a network, nor may you separate any content from an associated Application. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Application to human perceivable form. You may not rent, lease or sublicense the Application. You may not create derivative works of the Application and you may not export the Application in violation of any U.S. or foreign law, rule or regulation. All rights in Applications not specifically granted to you in writing by Addicting Games are reserved to Addicting Games.
- Addicting Games may cease support of any Application at any time in its sole discretion or terminate your use of or access to any Application, as further described in below Section 15.
- Applications you use or download from the Site may contain third party digital rights management systems ("DRMS") which may allow for communication between your software and the third party and utilize security features (e.g., preventing distribution of or access to the applications in the event of unauthorized use). These DRMS are subject to their own license agreements and you agree that Addicting Games shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to or resulting from the use of the DRMS or your dealings with such third parties. The Applications may also contain DRMS produced by Addicting Games which allow for communication between the applications you use or download and our systems and which collect information describing your computer system in order to prevent illegal or unauthorized use of the applications. More specifically, the DRMS for subscription services and Applications licensed from the Site may transmit the following pieces of information, along with other information, when you either enter a purchase key or sign in with your subscription service user name and password: Operating System, CPU Version Information (including serial number from a serial-number-enabled Pentium III), BIOS Version Information, NetBIOS Computer Name, DOS HD Serial Number, Hard Drive Size / Geometry, S.M.A.R.T. IDE HD Serial Number, Network Card MAC Address, IP Address and Size of Physical Memory.
9. WIRELESS MARKETING SERVICES AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Under no circumstances will Addicting Games or any Affiliates be responsible for any wireless email or text messaging charges incurred by a user or by a person that has access to a user's wireless device, telephone number, or email address.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we may, at our sole discretion and without liability to any user, terminate our offer of any specific wireless marketing service or all wireless marketing services at any time without advance notice. We may provide notice of such terminations or changes on this Site.
10. USER COMMUNICATION FEATURES AND POSTINGS
Your comments, suggestions and information are important to us. Portions of this Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to participate in instant messaging, forum services, blogs, web communities and other message and communication facilities ("Communities") and may provide you the opportunity, through such Communities or otherwise, to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange (a) information, ideas, opinions, messages or other information ("Post" or "Postings") and (b) User Material. You understand, acknowledge and agree that such Postings are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Postings originated. This means that you are solely and entirely responsible for the consequences of all Postings that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. Postings do not reflect the views of the Site, Addicting Games, or the Affiliates. We reserve the right to monitor, edit or screen any Postings. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to: (a) refuse to allow you to Post; (b) remove and delete Postings; (c) revoke your right to use the Site; (d) disclose any information that we deem necessary to ensure your compliance with all applicable laws and with this Agreement; and/or (e) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on the Site.
If a Posting originates from you or your account, you hereby agree that: (a) you specifically authorize the Site, Addicting Games, and its Affiliates to use such Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity (except for AG Uploads, as defined in the AddictingGames User Submission Agreement) in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) you represent and warrant that (i) the Posting is original to you and/or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) the Posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement, (iii) the Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) the Posting is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, (v) the Posting shall not be injurious to the health of any user, and (vi) we shall not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of the Posting; and (c) if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, voice, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you specifically represent and warrant that (i) you have the right to grant the Site, Addicting Games, and its Affiliates the right to use all such Postings as described above, (ii) the Posting was produced in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we have the right to delete, re-format and/or change your Postings in any manner that we may determine (although you will not be responsible for any such changes made). The amount of storage space on the Site per user is limited. Some Postings may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or any other matter relating to Postings. Posting is for noncommercial purposes only and you may not Post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity.
If you believe that any content on the Site (including, without limitation, User Material) violates any of the terms of this Agreement (except for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy), please click here to send us a message about it (please refer to our Copyright Compliance Policy for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy). We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
11. CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AUCTIONS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, Addicting Games the Affiliates or the Site's operational service providers, suppliers, and Advertisers, may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, without limitation, auctions, contests and sweepstakes ("Promotions") which may be subject to Additional Terms and/or Rules.
12. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
13. ADS AND MALWARE
We take great care and pride in creating this Site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that effect how the Site works. When we find them on our end, we will fix them. Unfortunately, your home computer may cause some glitches that effect how you see our Site -- and that is beyond our control.
If you experience any unusual behavior, content or ads on the Site, it may be the result of Malware on your computer. Malware -- short for MALicious softWARE -- is a term used to broadly classify a form of software which is installed in a computer system with malicious intentions, usually without the owner's knowledge or permission. Malware includes computer viruses, key loggers, malicious active content, rogue programs and dialers, among others. While we continuously work closely with our partners to ensure that everything on the Site is working properly, sometimes Malware programs on your personal computer may interfere with your experience on our Site and on other sites that you visit.
We suggest that you take some of the following actions which may help to clean your computer and which could prevent future installations of Malware.
- Update your computer via Windows Update (found in the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer web browser).
- Install a SpyWare Removal Tool such asSpybot Search and Destroy or AdAware to clean your computer of Malware.
- Install antivirus software, such as Norton anti-virus or McAfee Virus-shield.
- Install Microsoft Defender (for Windows computers).
Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third-party software including Malware on your computer system. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site.
If you do discover any Malware on your system, we also suggest you speak with a qualified computer technician.
If, after taking the above actions, you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to contact us here
14. DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR USE
If you are registered to use the Site, you may deactivate your account on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by logging in to your account and then by clicking on the "My Account" link and then selecting the "Cancel My Account" option. We may terminate your use of and registration on the Site at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
15. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. Without limiting the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Site, including, without limitation, Postings and Materials associated with your use of the Site.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY MADE IN WRITING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY AND EVERY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THIS SITE, ADDICTINGGAMES ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY ADDICTING GAMES OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL BE, AT ADDICTING GAMES' OPTION, (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON ADDICTING GAMES; OR (2) REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ADDICTING GAMES. YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
16. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND MATURE CONTENT
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, USER MATERIALS, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY PARTICIPATING IN MULTI-PLAYER GAMES OR VISITING CHAT ROOMS YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO RUDE, CRUDE, INDECENT, OR OTHER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR REFERENCES. YOU AGREE THAT ADDICTING GAMES OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, Addicting Games, and any of its Affiliates, or any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you, or public posting of your Postings.
19. INTERNATIONAL USAGE
This Site is controlled and operated by Addicting Games from its offices within California, United States of America. Addicting Games makes no representation that the Site, Applications, or related information offered by Addicting Games are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
20. LAW THAT APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT; MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
This Agreement and your use of the Site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of California (notwithstanding the State's conflict of laws provisions) applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in California, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts situated in the State and County of California and agree you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens or otherwise. To the extent it may be applicable, you agree to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
21. CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
To cancel your Subscription Account, navigate to the “Manage Your Account” page on the platform and select “Cancel Subscription” or similar button, and follow all on screen instructions and links to complete the cancellation process.
All fees for subscription accounts are pre-paid and non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription account at any time, but you will not receive a refund or credit for any fees previously paid. Upon cancellation you will immediately loose access to your subscription account.
Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices required or allowed under this Agreement shall be given to Addicting Games by postal mail to: Addicting Games, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 15332 Antioch Street Suite 200, Los Angeles, California 90272, or as to a successor address that Addicting Games makes available on the Site or through other reasonable manner.
Copyright © 2022 - Addicting Games, Inc. All rights reserved.