Gameknot is a free website that allows you to play chess against the computer. We here at Addicting Games love to shine a little light on our friends like Apes.io or Little Big Snake and introduce the broader audience to other sites in our orbit. That is why this month, we are pleased to show you, dear gamer-friends, the beauty and elegance of Gameknot. In this modern-day world where AI is on the rise, and everyone is warning about the dangers of this emerging technology, it feels good to know that there are still venues where you can defeat a computer at its own game. Or, in this case: the game of chess. Chess vs computer is technically not a new concept, but our friends at Gameknot have devised some novel ways of making it their own. Playing Chess against Computer is a fun way to sharpen your skills, tighten up your tactics, and explore new strategies. This is why Gameknot offers up cool features like its Chess Puzzles and Chess Ladder features. After logging in, you can access these features to help you train yourself to think on your feet and outside the 8x8 grid that stifles so many beginner chess players. Consider it resistance training, a Rocky-style workout before the real game: Chess against live human opponents.
Let's be real here, you can smack computers like “Deep Blue” or “Stockfish” around all day, but as advanced as the algorithms get and as satisfying as it is to let Skynet know whose boss, the real fun of chess comes from that sweet human-on-human action and this is why Gameknot has transcended the typical online Chess against computer paradigm and expanded into matching player to player. Checkmate means more when it's against a real person and not a string of code; somewhere buried deep in all of us is the desperate, yearning need to experience the one on one, toe to toe feeling of competition that you can only feel when you are up against a real human. That is why Gameknot chess also features online chess.
That is right, gamer friends, Gameknot login allows you to play other human players worldwide. The Gameknot login feature is fairly painless. Users can choose to log in via their Facebook or Google accounts. If you don’t have a Facebook or Google account or don’t want to associate your chess stats with your real life, signing in with an email is also acceptable. Gameknot login truly has its privileges; once you’re signed in, you are considered a premium member. As a premium member, you can start chess games with other human players or join a game started by someone else. Members will also have their wins and losses tracked with timing and other game aspects are taken into consideration. Plus, premium members will have access to one feature that you want to take your sunglasses off before reading about. Premium members can have up to 2 games going at once, then after confirming your email address, up to 6 games, at which point you can add another game to that for every four wins. But that isn’t all; players who decide to upgrade their accounts to silver, gold, platinum, or titanium can have anywhere from 30 to 50 to 100 to 200 games going at once.
At long last, you can live out your dream of competing against dozens of opponents in the park, hopping from one table to the next, making brilliant, curt moves with nary a moment of hesitation or consideration. Of course, we only recommend that kind of advanced gameplay to the masters, grandmasters, CEO, and mage-level chess players. For those just starting out, remember you can develop the skills needed to take on an army by playing chess puzzles and chess ladder games. Gameknot Chess is a site with a modern take on a classic game that also allows players to play online against other ranked human players from around the globe or enter one of its many tournaments and chess puzzles. We’re proud to be part of the same network, and we hope that those of you who have spent so much time on our own selection of strategy games can take some time to get to the core of all strategy in the known universe: Chess. Gameknot Chess is the perfect place for beginners, GRrand Masters, and casual players to log in and discover chess the way it was meant to be played, how our ancestors played, and how it will be played long into the future. For those about to check, we salute you. Chess is a game of kings, queens, the horsie, and now you. Please head on over to Gameknot.com today for your chance to find Bobby Fischer, beat Kasparov, sink Deep Blue, and out-gambit the queen herself.
More from the blog
- Fruit Merge Is Here!
- The Apes.io X Diep.io Crossover Is Here
- Apes.io, Mope.io, And Little Big Snake Are Powering Up!
- Play Chess VS Computer At Gameknot
- Little Big Snake And Mope.io Plushies Are Here!
- Happy Holidays 2022 From Addicting Games.
- This Is Apes.io
- Halloween Updates From The Depths Of The Addicting Games Network
- Addicting Games Is 20 Years Old!
- Addicting Games Merch Is Here
- The Five Addicting Games You Need To Play Right Now
- The Most Addicting Games Of 2022 (So Far)
- Enter The Fractal Cup EV.IO Tournament And Win Big!
- Answering Those FAQ About Ev.io And NFTs
- EV.io Is Getting Into NFTs
- Mope.io Season 2 Is Here!!!
- Addicting Games Goes from 2021 To 2022 And Beyond
- Little Big Snake Introduces Pets!
- Inklink.io Is The Newest Addicting Game
- More Monster Games For This Halloween
- Addicting Games Acquires Tank Game Diep.io
- Who Are Our Favorite Streamers and Influencers?
- The Addicting Games Sphere Of Influence
- How To Play Flash Games in 2021
- Ev.io Is the Newest Addicting Game
- Little Big Snake Is On Discord And We Want You To Join Us
- Flash And The Future Of Addicting Games
- Typeracer Is Getting A Major Make-Over
- Our Ten Best Halloween Games
- Developer Of Mope.io Talks About Sale To Addicting Games.