Fractal is sponsoring a major EV.IO tournament this Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, May 7th, and Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, May 8th!!! Now, you may be asking yourself "just how major is this tournament?” Well, how about ten thousand dollars major, bucko! That's right, the good people at Fractal have teamed with Addicting Games, and EV.IO to bring you the first-ever EV.IO Fractal Cup and it is all happening this Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, May 7th, and Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, May 8th. We know that you already know what Addicting Games is (hi, it’s us.) And if you know Addicting Games then you probably already know about EV.IO, our Halo-Esq, browser-based FPS that you can read all about over here, here, and here. However, you might not know about our good friends Fractal. Now, don’t get it twisted, we’re talking about Fractal the company not fractals as in geometric shapes consisting of detailed structures at increasingly arbitrarily small scales that have a fractal dimension exceeding the topological dimension. Now, Fractal (the company) is the new web3 gaming initiative from the co-founder of Twitch. Its goal, its vision, and its mission is to power the next generation of web3 games. We at Addicting Games and EV.IO feel that goal, that vision, that mission is exactly what makes us such perfect partners because, honey: EV.IO is the bleeding edge of a dangerous new frontier struggling to be born into a brave decentralized world.
If you want to get in on the ground floor of another level and you think you and your crew have the chops to stand up to the best and go toe to toe with the rest then this tournament is for you! Prizes will be paid out in $SOL and there is over $10,000 worth of it to go around. But we’re not just giving it away, this is a tournament after all. You’ll have to earn it and you’ll have to play by the rules! To register head over to EV.IO and create an account. If you already have one, neat! After that go OVER HERE and click Join Tournament. From there you’ll land on the Create A Team Page where you will invite your teammates. Now if you don’t have any friends or teammates, well, don’t worry! That is totally normal. A lot of great people like content editors, social media managers, and blog writers don’t have friends. It is natural and we have a solution for you: Go to The Fractal Discord where a channel is waiting to help players find teammates. Finally, check out the Discord over here. We’ll have our crack team of mods coordinating matches in the #Fractal-Cup channel and assisting players that need some help. We’ve also got this neat video if you need help creating your team.
The games themselves will take place Saturday and Sunday. To keep things for real (for real) we will only be doing Team Deathmatch, 3 on 3 like true ballers' do with 8-minute duration, no bots, and a shaken not stirred Gravity of 0.07. Official games will take place via the Amsterdam, Seattle, and New York servers with a maximum of six players per game. As far as scoring we’re just doing straight kills. The goal of the game is to have more kills than your opponent because the points are made up and do not matter. If you end up tying with your opponents' team then the map will simply be replayed. We will not use points or sudden death to settle games. It's gonna come down to you killing more of them than they do of you. Wee! Yay! We’re happy you’ve decided to jump into our first Fractal Tournament. So happy, in fact, that we have special gifts for any player participant! We’ll be doing you a solid and handing out an EV.IO Epic Whitelist Token as a thank you just for participating. So, hope you like participation trophies! We’ll also be handing out Epic and Legendary Whitelist Tokens to everyone else in the Twitch Chat over here.
Alright folks, thank you for reading. If you're anything like us then you know what is best in life: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their teammates. We hope you put that ideology into practice and score some cool prizes in our big tournament this weekend! For those of you who actually read all the way to the end and want some free Epic Whitelist Tokens then head on over to our Twitter follow and reply to the pinned tweet announcing this contest. Hashtag your reply with #sundaysundaysunday or #saturdaysaturdaysaturday link your Solona wallet, tag two friends, and shout out your favorite EV.IO skin.
More from the blog
- Happy Holidays 2022 From Addicting Games.
- This Is Apes.io
- Halloween Updates From The Depths Of The Addicting Games Network
- Addicting Games Is 20 Years Old!
- Addicting Games Merch Is Here
- The Five Addicting Games You Need To Play Right Now
- The Most Addicting Games Of 2022 (So Far)
- Enter The Fractal Cup EV.IO Tournament And Win Big!
- Answering Those FAQ About Ev.io And NFTs
- EV.io Is Getting Into NFTs
- Mope.io Season 2 Is Here!!!
- Addicting Games Goes from 2021 To 2022 And Beyond
- Little Big Snake Introduces Pets!
- Inklink.io Is The Newest Addicting Game
- More Monster Games For This Halloween
- Addicting Games Acquires Tank Game Diep.io
- Who Are Our Favorite Streamers and Influencers?
- The Addicting Games Sphere Of Influence
- How To Play Flash Games in 2021
- Ev.io Is the Newest Addicting Game
- Little Big Snake Is On Discord And We Want You To Join Us
- Flash And The Future Of Addicting Games
- Typeracer Is Getting A Major Make-Over
- Our Ten Best Halloween Games
- Developer Of Mope.io Talks About Sale To Addicting Games.
- Is Little Big Snake Coming To Nintendo Switch?
- Addicting Questions And Addicting Answers
- Announcing Addicting Games Subscription Service
- Saving Classic Flash Games
- Our Favorite Games To Play In 2019