Halloween greetings to all of the ghosts, ghouls, undead, and other post-living fans of Addicting Games. Welcome to our first annual Halloween round-up of the scariest Halloween games that we have published within the last calendar year. For most people, Halloween is the season of spooks, a month of monsters, or a chaotic night of candy and costumes. For us, it is just another excuse to zone out and jump into some killer games. Since Halloween itself comes in all shapes and sizes, our Halloween games are themselves all a little bit different from each other. Some are mobile, some are desktop, some are shooters, some are clickers, we got some IOGames in there, a few puzzler-games and some classic platformer games. It really is an all-around grab bag of tricks and treats for your little monsters and we're happy to provide a spark of Halloween magic in your lives. Of course, as always, you can enjoy our Halloween-themed games any night of the year but we like to believe there is something about this time of year that makes playing them a little extra special.
Scroll down and behold our ten most spooktacular Halloween Games of 2020.
Halloween Horror Massacre is an easy click and slash game. The gameplay is simple, you can play it on mobile or desktop, and the graphics are a retro throwback to classic horror movie slashers. It's a simple avoider game where you have to click as fast as you can in order to slash down a tree while avoiding the branches. Unlock more characters the higher your score and enjoy this deadly delight on desktop or mobile.
Zombusterz.io is our only IO Game on the list. Zombusterz.io is a simple point and shoot game where you walk first-person through the wasteland of a zombie apocalypse punching out any undead zombozo's who get in your way. Watch out for the giant Punk Zombie would wander through the town as you try to find yourself some weapons to take care of the zombies.
Halloween Bats may not be the most complex game but it just might be the most addicting. This is a first-person clicker where you try to tap back a horde of blood-thirsty digi-bats as they bear down on you. Don't get too click-happy because there are going to be weaponized balloons, ghost cameos, and spiders that get in the way. tapping on one of those will take away from your life and end the game pretty quick. So, stay frosty and don't let these children of the night get you down.
Pump' is a desktop-only platform game where you're a sentient pumpkin who is on an adventure to save Halloween. Smash your enemies and puzzle your way to the end of every different level in this old-school, fast-paced, platformer. Thrill to the 8-bit graphics and the old school score.
Pumpking is another retro-styled platform game but instead of smashing your way through baddies, you'll be tricking the living skulls into leaving you alone so you can sneak by them and make it to the end of the level. If you want to hold on to your crown in Pumpking you'll have to trick and treat your way past the bad guys by thinking one step ahead and choosing your steps wisely. This is a good game for people who like more cerebral scares.
Reap is a retro platform game where you play the reaper himself! Help dear old death make it across bottomless pits and across spikes and lava by using your ability to freeze objects and floaty softly. Reap is a simple game with a lot of cool choices to make and the coolest graphics around.
7. Ded Guy
Ded Guy is an epic quest from beyond the grave. Every moment of this game is a test from the start screen to the end screen. It's not just a game it is a total campaign based experience. Find weapons and figure out how to make it from one side of the screen to the other by blasting your way up down and across.
Stupid Zombies is a physics-based shooter game where you need to conserve your ammo in order to take out as many Zombies as you can with but a single shot. These are dark times and all supplies are limited, you'll need to conserve your ammo and learn to ricochet if you want to survive. Make physics your friend as you mow down the undead in this amazing zombie destroying game.
Happy Helloween is a simple avoider and collector game where players compete to gather as much candy as they can as it rains from the sky. Avoid spiders, falling spikes, and other hazards as you race back and forth collecting the sweet Halloween loot.
Zombies vs Halloween is a Halloween platformer where all you have to do is smash in the heads of the marauding hordes of undead uglies. Swing fast and swing hard if you wish to keep yourself safe this Halloween. This is another side-scrolling adventure that rewards quick reflexes and a thirst for violence.
And remember, if your favorite monster or horror-themed game didn't make the list then feel free to pipe-up in the comment section with some recommendations of your own. Stay safe and have fun this Halloween.
More from the blog
- Play Chess VS Computer At Gameknot
- Little Big Snake And Mope.io Plushies Are Here!
- Happy Holidays 2022 From Addicting Games.
- This Is Apes.io
- Halloween Updates From The Depths Of The Addicting Games Network
- Addicting Games Is 20 Years Old!
- Addicting Games Merch Is Here
- The Five Addicting Games You Need To Play Right Now
- The Most Addicting Games Of 2022 (So Far)
- Enter The Fractal Cup EV.IO Tournament And Win Big!
- Answering Those FAQ About Ev.io And NFTs
- EV.io Is Getting Into NFTs
- Mope.io Season 2 Is Here!!!
- Addicting Games Goes from 2021 To 2022 And Beyond
- Little Big Snake Introduces Pets!
- Inklink.io Is The Newest Addicting Game
- More Monster Games For This Halloween
- Addicting Games Acquires Tank Game Diep.io
- Who Are Our Favorite Streamers and Influencers?
- The Addicting Games Sphere Of Influence
- How To Play Flash Games in 2021
- Ev.io Is the Newest Addicting Game
- Little Big Snake Is On Discord And We Want You To Join Us
- Flash And The Future Of Addicting Games
- Typeracer Is Getting A Major Make-Over
- Our Ten Best Halloween Games
- Developer Of Mope.io Talks About Sale To Addicting Games.
- Is Little Big Snake Coming To Nintendo Switch?
- Addicting Questions And Addicting Answers
- Announcing Addicting Games Subscription Service